Say Hello to the ‘Mother of Cannabinoids’ - CBG is the Next Big Thing
Our VITAL wellness CBG + CBD sublingual spray is a powerhouse formula that delivers cognitive, functional, and neurological wellness in a fast-absorbing and quick-reacting form.
Bundles You’ll Love
Savings: 30% | Over $100 in savings
- Logan Mayfield
How VITAL CBG+ Sublingual Spray Works
Elevate Your State With VITAL CBG+ Sublingual Spray
Adults take 1-3 sprays for a quick shot of functional wellness. Take 4-5 sprays for a deeper soothing sensation. Spray under the tongue for best results.
- MCT Oil
- Organic Hemp Extract
- Pineapple Extract
- Coconut Extract
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Mixed Tocopherols
- Weight - 1 oz
- Dimension - 1.25 × 1.25 × 4.25 in
- Strength - Vital CBG+ 1000 (1000 mg Full Spectrum Hemp)
- What is CBG oil good for? While most of the effects of CBG and CBD overlap especially in their anti-inflammatory properties, what makes CBG unique is that it helps with conditions like neuro-degeneration, colitis and bowel disease, glaucoma, bacterial infection, bladder dysfunction, and more.
- Is CBG+ Sublingual Spray oil better than CBD oil? In general, CBG is more potent than CBD in dealing with neurological ailments while CBD has a more calming quality. Our VITAL CBG+ sublingual spray contains CBG and CBD in a 1:1 ratio creating a balanced and elevated effect on your mind and body. This makes it one of the most potent health and wellness products in our collection.
- Will CBG+ Sublingual get me high? VITAL CBG+ Sublingual Spray contains 0.3% THC which makes it a non-psychoactive product. This means it will not create the sensation of being “high”. While it is unlikely for most people to test positive for THC after consumption of full spectrum hemp, it is possible. If you plan to be tested for THC for any reason, we advise you to consider our broad spectrum option, which contains zero THC.
- Will CBG help me sleep? Being a principal precursor of phytocannabinoids in acid form, certain qualities of CBG overlap with that of CBD – one of them being its muscle relaxation characteristic. CBG has been found to increase dopamine levels of the body which helps improve sleep quality.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh