Choose CBD Because a Healthy Day Starts from the Inside
Empower your day with the premium goodness of full spectrum CBD that helps you be present in the moment mentally and physically by soothing your nerves and alleviating aches.
Bundles You’ll Love
Savings: 30% | Over $100 in savings
- Logan Mayfield
How VITAL CBD Sublingual Spray Works
Elevate Your State With VITAL CBD Full Spectrum Sublingual Spray
Spray 1-3 times under the tongue and hold it for 30 seconds for maximum absorption. You can take 4-5 sprays for a deeper calming effect.
- MCT Oil
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
- Pineapple Extract
- Coconut Extract
- Black Pepper Extract
- Turmeric Extract
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Mixed Tocopherols
- Weight - 1 oz
- Dimension - 1.25 × 1.25 × 4.25 in
- Strength - Vital CBD 1000 (1000 mg Full Spectrum Hemp) | Vital CBD 2000 (2000 mg Full Spectrum Hemp)
- How quickly does CBD sublingual spray work? Sublingual intake of CBD shows effect very quickly since it enters the bloodstream directly through the blood vessels present under the membrane of the tongue, bypassing the digestive tract. With VITAL CBD sublingual spray, expect to feel the effects within 15 - 30 minutes of intake.
- What is the VITAL CBD sublingual spray good for? The VITAL CBD Sublingual Spray interacts with the neurotransmitters of your body to help reduce sleeplessness, relieve anxiety, alleviate pain and inflammation. It has additional benefits like reducing acne, improving gut health and appetite, creating an overall calming effect, and more.
- Will the CBD spray make me feel high? The VITAL Full Spectrum CBD spray contains less than 0.3% THC which does not cause the unwanted sensation of feeling “high”. If you have zero tolerance for THC, you can choose the broad spectrum option for this spray.
- Should I take the CBD spray in the morning or night? This will depend on your preference and the kind of effect the CBD spray has on your body. Some of our customers prefer taking it in the morning to feel rejuvenated throughout the day. Some take it at night before going to bed because they feel that it helps them relax and improves their sleep quality.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh