Benefits of CBD Sprays
- CBD oil and the other active ingredients in the spray help treat chronic pain, high stress levels, anxiety and depression, insomnia, muscle spasms, indigestion, nauseating tendencies, and more
- CBD mouth sprays are easier to tolerate when nauseated unlike pills that need to be swallowed
- Non-intoxicating; full spectrum CBD sprays contain less than 0.3% THC and broad spectrum does not contain THC
- CBD users with THC non-tolerance can take their pick from different flavors of broad spectrum CBD sprays
- The spray applicator enables users to regulate the doses based on the effect. This is especially useful for those suffering from a great deal of pain and require a high quantity of the spray.
- Sublingual application reduces wastage of cannabinoids by absorbing the ingredients directly into the bloodstream
FAQ On CBD Sprays
What is the difference between an oral spray and a sublingual spray?
Oral administration is where a substance is taken through the mouth with the intention of swallowing it. While it usually applies to tablets or softgels, oral sprays are also dispensed directly into the mouth for swallowing. Sublingual administration is where you pump the CBD mouth spray under the tongue and hold it there for 30 seconds for maximum absorption.
How do sublingual sprays work?
When the CBD oil sublingual spray is pumped under the tongue, it is directly absorbed into the bloodstream through the mucosal lining. In this delivery system, the absorption of the drug is 3-10 times more than through oral intake. This is because it circumvents the digestive system where a lot of the cannabinoid extract is destroyed by acids and enzymes before it enters the bloodstream. With sublingual administration, the onset of effects is quicker.
Why is CBD spray better than any other method of CBD intake?
Apart from the fact that sublingual administration has the maximum bioavailability, the VITAL CBD spray gives you complete control on the amount of CBD you take. This is especially useful because every person has different requirements and this spray can be used to fit all needs. Also, it’s easy to administer and can be used discreetly.
What are the side effects of taking CBD sublingual sprays?
Usually, the VITAL CBD sublingual spray does not have any side effects. While our broad-spectrum sprays do not contain any THC, their full-spectrum counterparts only have less than 0.3% THC which does not give you the sensation of being ‘high’. However, we advise you to check the ingredient list of each product to ensure that you are not allergic to any of them. If you feel any negative effects after taking our sublingual sprays, it is best to consult a doctor.