Benefits Of CBD Softgels
- Helps generate a sense of calm and boosts overall wellbeing
- Helps treat anxiety, depression, pain, inflammation, appetite problems, post-workout injuries, imbalanced mood, and more
- Supports heart and circulatory health and a healthy sleep-wake cycle
- Interacts with the serotonin of the body to assist in improving memory, learning, and cognitive focus
- Softgels are best for those new to CBD and would like to experience its therapeutic benefits without having to measure out exact doses every day
- Does not dissolve in your mouth, making it easy to swallow them without leaving the bitter taste
- Hermetically sealed to preserve potency of the CBD
- Non-addictive and contains less than 0.3% THC
FAQ On CBD Softgels
Is softgel the best method for CBD intake?
Softgel is a convenient method for CBD intake due to its simplicity and precise dosage. Every method has its pros and cons. While CBD oil softgels are popular for their ease of use, CBD sublingual sprays are absorbed the quickest. CBD softgels are also tasteless and odorless. If you are new to daily CBD, softgel is the hassle-free option.
When should I take CBD softgels?
You can take CBD softgels daily after breakfast or before sleep. The effects of CBD softgels can be felt regardless of when you take them - morning or night. It’s best to find a time that suits you.
How much THC do the CBD softgels contain?
The full spectrum CBD softgel capsules contain less than 0.3% THC. It does not cause the sensation of being ‘high’. However, if you are THC intolerant, it’s best to select from our range of broad spectrum CBD products that do not contain any THC.
How many CBD softgels should I take daily?
The ideal dosing of the CBD softgels is dependent on factors like height, weight, metabolism, and body type of the person using them. For a person with an average height and weight, one capsule of 33 mg a day is a common dose. You can consider increasing the dose if it doesn’t work for you after consistent usage.
How long will the CBD softgels stay in my system?
Generally, the effect of the softgels lasts up to 6 hours depending on your body type. However, when you start taking CBD daily, it builds up in your system and generates a longer-lasting effect. This is also known as the ‘entourage’ effect.
Should I take CBD if I’m already on regular medication for my health?
Certain drugs negatively interact with CBD when taken together like antibiotics, anesthetics, steroids, blood thinners, prokinetics, etc. If you are on regular medication for any ailment, it’s best to consult your doctor before taking CBD.