Benefits Of CBD Oil For Pets
- NeuPet CBD is a multi-faceted product that promotes holistic wellness of your pets and improves their daily living experience
- Helps relieve anxiety associated with noise phobia so that your pets won’t cower during thunderstorms or fireworks
- Helps calm restless and destructive behavior of pets arising from separation anxiety every time you leave the house
- Treats seizures and epilepsy without causing side effects
- If your pet isn’t showing much appetite, CBD oil can help them to start eating their appropriate portions again
- CBD pet drops ease moderate to severe pain, chronic inflammation, discomfort from arthritis and joint pain for your pets
- NeuPet CBD pet drops come in delicious flavors that your pups will love
- Non-GMO, solvent-free product formulated to be fast-acting with high potency
FAQ On CBd For Pets
How long does it take for CBD oil to start working on my dog?
It takes upto 45 minutes after consuming the CBD oil to break down in the digestive process and start working in your pet’s system. However, this can take longer for older dogs and cats since their digestive process has slowed down.
How long does the effect of CBD last for pets?
This depends entirely on the weight, size, dose amount, and activity level of your dog along with the severity of the symptoms they are experiencing. The effect of one dose of CBD can last anywhere between 4 and 8 hours.
Should I give CBD to my dog every day?
Depending on the reason why you are giving CBD to your pet, regular administration can help build up a support system to alleviate the problem. Also, daily interaction of the CBD with your pets’ endocannabinoid system can help enable CBD’s homeostatic properties quicker.
Do I need to have a prescription to buy your CBD products for my pets?
You don’t need a prescription to buy from our NeuPet line. However, you must have a complete understanding of how CBD works for animals and how our products can help your pets. Please read the ingredient list carefully to ensure that your pets are not allergic to any of them.
Is CBD oil better than a CBD chewy?
While chewies may have a certain appeal to pets, they have to go through additional processes to break down in the digestive system and deliver the CBD to the bloodstream. With CBD oil, the delivery is direct and involves fewer steps for breakdown, so the effects set in quicker.