Benefits of CBD Healing Balms
- Helps heal sore muscles, tired joints, neck and shoulder pains, headaches, and more
- Its anti-inflammatory properties reduces inflammation which helps in controlling pain
- Works well on chronic pain by binding with the endocannabinoid receptors on the skin
- Produces a localized effect that lasts throughout the day and contributes to a cumulative healing process
- Relaxes and calms sore areas without having an intoxicating effect
- Has additional skin softening and soothing effects which help ease skin dryness and itching
- Contains antioxidants that speeds up the healing of scars while mitigating the effects of allergens on the skin
- Made with non-GMO ingredients, does not contain any chemical compounds
FAQ on CBD Healing Balms
How long does it take for CBD Balms to show effects?
Each person’s body is unique, so the onset of effects varies from one person to another. Factors like the height and weight of the person using it and the amount being used also come into play. We recommend starting with a small amount and massaging it gently directly on the source of discomfort. Increase the amount with use based on the effect you feel. Buy from our online range of recovery balms to start experiencing the best of CBD.
Will CBD Balms make me feel high?
No. Topical application of CBD does not enter the bloodstream. Additionally, the full spectrum hemp we use to make our CBD balms contain less than 0.3% THC. Owing to such a small quantity of THC present in our CBD balms, you will not feel the sensation of being “high”.
Is there an expiry date for NeuAxiom’s CBD Balms?
With proper storage practices, our CBD balms would be effective for up to 2 years. Store the balms away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry place.
Where is your hemp grown?
Our hemp is grown across the US in licensed farms that maintain stringent standards of hemp cultivation. Non-GMO practices are followed to ensure that you get only the best quality extract free of chemicals straight to your doorstep. When you buy from our collection of CBD healing balms, you get the best of the lot.
Why should I use a CBD balm instead of an ingestible?
Just like any other topical product, CBD balms penetrate your skin from the outside to help quicken the healing process. On the other hand, ingestible products like CBD sprays, CBD softgels, etc. help from the inside. Therefore, it’s best to use both to experience a holistic healing effect.
Are your CBD Balms third-party lab tested?
Yes. Each batch of our CBD healing balms undergoes independent lab testing. The products are tested for pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents, microbes, and cannabinoids to ensure that you get only good quality, legal products.